Carolina Crown 2017

Just now, ndrudy2013 said:

I didn't say anything about they were going to win a championship and I'm fine with a 3rd place finish. I'm really getting tired of all the negative comments about Crown's show 

When did I say anything negative about Crown's show? Apparently you're new here...

38 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Fair enough, but some of the comments on here are just plain stupid

Welcome to DCP Forum. You need to have a spine to read any negative postings about your favorite corp. That's life on DCP. It's not personal...really it's not.

1 minute ago, Just Here said:

Is it negative to share the opinion that the design and concept could have been better?

I was referring to the people who make comments that Crown's show is a clunker and is boring. I have no problem with people sharing there opinion with design and concept, although I disagree with most of the opinion's. I make a comment about Crown that they could make things interesting in Indy and people start immediately shooting it down.

1 minute ago, afd said:

Welcome to DCP Forum. You need to have a spine to read any negative postings about your favorite corp. That's life on DCP. It's not personal...really it's not.

Yeah, I know. I've been following DCP for a long time and really just started to post this year. I got sucked in to all the madness, lol. 

Just now, ndrudy2013 said:

Yeah, I know. I've been following DCP for a long time and really just started to post this year. I got sucked in to all the madness, lol. 

All i can say is you know your corp is good when the criticism starts. Ask BD. We've been hearing this for decades. Welcome to the club.

• Like 3