Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Just watched the performance from last night on YT, i love it! its shaping up so good.there seem to be a lot more than we see in the practice run on YT and i agree with the ballad park and bark section, leave the body movement out, just do the swaying, swinging and gyrate lol. but the impact was still "Out of this world! " Lol :laughing:

:bluedevil::bluedevil::bluedevil::bluedevil: Devilution

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Finally ! here ya go again

It was a great episode.  Some really great stuff in there.  The fact theyre doing multiple time periods of drum corps at the same time impresses me a ton.  No surprise BD's guard is first.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Just watched the performance from last night on YT, i love it! its shaping up so good.there seem to be a lot more than we see in the practice run on YT and i agree with the ballad park and bark section, leave the body movement out, just do the swaying, swinging and gyrate lol. but the impact was still "Out of this world! " Lol :laughing:

:bluedevil::bluedevil::bluedevil::bluedevil: Devilution

Can you pm me the link to last nights run? Can't find it on yt. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Can you pm me the link to last nights run? Can't find it on yt. Thanks in advance!

sure..

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

If it's on YT, please post it on this thread.

I never thought Id see you in this thread.  I feel as if Ive seen a ghost...Ill leave now...

Edited by BoaDci
  • Like 1

Last night's performance.

• Like 1