Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Just now, DrumManTx said:

BD could probably march around in a circle for 13 minutes and you'd still be super hyped about it.  

Honestly true.  As long as theyre playing "Everything Must Change" Id be ok with it.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

Ehhh, Bloo seems to do JUST fine with rough runs.  Dont forget, last year, they won with one;)

Those comments started before the scores came out from someone who is very close to the organization........maybe they actually did have one.  

:O

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

As excited as i am for the PNW getting the opportunity to see BD, i kinda wish BD was in Minnesota tomorrow.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

As excited as i am for the PNW getting the opportunity to see BD, i kinda wish BD was in Minnesota tomorrow.

me too. i always look forward for them competing there. feels weird not seeing them this year at this show

Just now, theonlyfizzle said:

me too. i always look forward for them competing there. feels weird not seeing them this year at this show

SCV has me hype being so close to Bloo. I don't want to wait for next Saturday for BD vs Bloo lol.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Liking the newest practice run-through posted on YT — a bit of visual stuff added to the ballad. Mainly it seems like the forms leading into the big blob are a lot more defined. They added some body to the park and bark, which... Eh. It's a literal too literal? It's a little too — I say this lovingly — Carolina Crowny. What's wrong with a little old school freestyle gyrating? Still, lookin good. 

THIS. I saw that in the practice run and was like "wtf is this."

No offense to Crown but I absolutely hate that type of body movement they do. 

I think sticking to freestyle swaying would be the best for the vibes and mood of this ballad

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

THIS. I saw that in the practice run and was like "wtf is this."

No offense to Crown but I absolutely hate that type of body movement they do. 

I think sticking to freestyle swaying would be the best for the vibes and mood of this ballad

Amen.