Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

4 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

They're not THAT bad.  

Needs spats and an a.m. radio jock announcer.

Go Devs!!

Edited by CorpwithanS
Monterey Jack!

Can't wait to see what BD has been up to the last 48 hours with their rehearsal time in Commerce City.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I do like the show. I just don't like some of the things they are currently doing in the show. It doesn't make me ignorant about drum corps, and i never meant to imply other corps aren't doing some of the same things. 

There are some things BD always does a lot of that I simply don't like. I'm not alone in that opinion. They will medal again this year, no doubt, and at no time will anyone at BD care what I think about anything they do. Which is totally fine with me, I don't have to like everything to like dci.

The all caps ranting with multiple question marks is unnecessary. You disagree with me, fine. This is a message board, people express opinions. You don't have to agree but don't get so worked up about it, it's an opinion, one of thousands.

Didn't  mean anything by caps and question signs, just relax. Just wanted to come off little strong, and not offensive just to get my point across in one hit. Yes Your most entitled to your opinions like anyone else, so do i and i go hard at it once in a while. but i love having fun, it wasn't so serious man. i don't get worked up over the things like your saying i would be on you like a Mathlock. lol

Edited by theonlyfizzle

24 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Can't wait to see what BD has been up to the last 48 hours with their rehearsal time in Commerce City.

I am so curious .... really really dying to know. a short rehearsal clip dated yesterday rehearsal of Bd was posted on YT and by the time i clicked on it to watch , it was instantly blocked and removed.

• Like 1

BD vs BC Tonight ! lol. Excited!

TWO AWESOME SHOWS! Lets get ready to rumble! Metamorph vs Jaged Line

2f434b2b-c213-4e6b-bc62-e7055a393d69.png

• Like 2