Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Heck no! Go back to the Denver thread. That guy Standing O is back and he is in rare form tonight! Classic post from him lol

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Heck no! Go back to the Denver thread. That guy Standing O is back and he is in rare form tonight! Classic post from him lol

Im thinking its only a matter of time before we see the "BD chop and paste approach to drill design" thread pop back up to page 1.

• Like 2

Just now, BoaDci said:

Im thinking its only a matter of time before we see the "BD chop and paste approach to drill design" thread pop back up to page 1.

Oh it's coming back lol.

• Like 2

:bluedevil: i am sorry as much as i really like BC show i don't think for one sec or see BD gonna let BC catch them so easily, gonna be hard, i more see SCV potentially the one to catch them. its possible an undefeated season but also possible not a 50/50. Look at it, it was a rough run and yet still won by over 1 clear point gearing up to 2points. thats still impressive. The judges really digging the show as much as we are, yet scoring them on the merit of performance. i wait patiently for Tuesday head to head match up.

• Like 1

I whistled as I walked to the fridge for a beer just now. Does that count as marching and playing? 

If so, I agree: BD should do more of it. (And so should the sticklers on DCP, who need to r e l a x.)

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

can i tell you LOL

• Like 1

I feel like a good showdown is coming from the Cali corps over the next couple of weeks.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I whistled as I walked to the fridge for a beer just now. Does that count as marching and playing? 

I dont know.  Probably have to ask the people who insult BD's drill all the time....their the real experts....:ninja: