Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

Proof. Want to shut em up? Get proof. Like I did with the g7

The last thing anyone at BAC wants is for all the facts to become public.  What a mess THAT would be.  It would ruin their whole "We're the victims here" stance.   But hey -- I'm this guy:

ISmHZ62.gif

13 minutes ago, corpsband said:

absolutely.  i would never post private emails on a public server like DCP or Reddit.  

in fact i don't know who would.

wait a minute -- yes i do :ninja: 

It's called PROOF...and as far as reddit is concerned...it was a re-post of information ALREADY made public...

5 hours ago, corpsband said:

So...to summarize.

Some corps (NOT in the G7) 

1. Performs a show mocking the G7.  
2. Comes into some cash.  Actually a lot of cash.
3. Hires away staff from two G7 corps.  Pays ..ahemm.. generous wages to new staff.
4. Tries to hire even more of their staff but were told to #### off.
5. Celebrates how awesome these hires were publicly.
6. Staff from one of the corps convinces 20 caption-winning kids to jump from a medalist corps to the one that squeaked into finals by offering considerations of little-to-no fees having to be paid.
7. Cries foul when logistical issues offer said G7 corps a reason to skip a show.
8. Cries foul when members from one of the corps owe money to the original corps and said corps tries to collect said debt.
9. Cries foul when any talks mean about them because they are innocent of everything.
10. Cries foul when it's pointed out to them they're just playing the victim card.

OK -- got it.

Anymore crying?  We should get that all out of the way in one place.  

Have there been any more evil acts inflicted upon the victim?

Or is it time to get down off that cross?

Perhaps it's time to...

1.  Interpret it any way you wish.  There were several interpretations posted by many people on DCP.  I saw it as a difficult show with a hard message to communicate clearly and cleanly.

2. Came into cash.  yeah so what?  They have really smart members on their BOD.

3. Hire staff, pays generous wages.  well if they can good for them.  How would you know anyway...oh yeah you know all. 

4.  Told to ### off.  Maybe.  Would be expected from a team losing staff.  Staff who maybe just wanted a change anyway and opportunity and $$ came knocking.

5.  Of course they'd celebrate the hires.  Who wouldn't? Who hasn't celebrated the hiring a good instructor?

6.  Honestly can't quite figure out what you are getting at with this one.

7.  Cries foul when logistical issues are the issue to "skip" a show.  Not  really logistics but it became a bit convenient IMO to call it that.

8.  Cries foul when monies are owed.  Here is the crux of the defensiveness when one of the elite corps are questioned.  And where the spin comes from.  NO ONE is saying monies aren't owed or is trying to get out of paying monies owed.  What was questioned (a question not an accusation mind you) was the VALIDITY of a "Scholarship" and if it can in any way be an enforceable instrument.  But in your fervor to argue with anyone who might appear to disagree with you heaven forbid, you miss what was the point of the discussion.

9.  Cries when anyone talks mean.. Ha ha ha.  Funny.  People ,might get mad at what crappy things they are accused of or snarky things you say to them,  I might even get mad.  But no ones crying bubba.  You aren't that good.

10.  Victim.  Please when you and a few are challenged you think flipping the challenge makes your argument valid.  It doesn't. Proof would negate a position you feel is wrong.   No proof has been put forth by you or several others who are staunchly accusing BAC of something BAC didn't even bring up on the thread.  Not that proof is needed as it was after all a question of validity and enforcement of an issue that was being pursued by this group and was being so strongly defended by the underinformed.

What creates the ire is the insinuation, the lies and the accusations that BAC is being crybabies when their fans and supporters stand up for themselves or raise  questions something that is in fact questionable.  You may think them thin skinned but it really amounts to not letting anyone push them around like they think they can and that they should take it.

With that, I leave this thread as it is now well worn.  Dead horse fully beaten.  If there is anything to any of this, it will come out eventually and get resolved; and all corps will continue to ignore all of us and keep putting their programs together to entertain us later this year.  Just so we can all come back in late August and start all the BS once again.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Liahona said:

It's called PROOF...and as far as reddit is concerned...it was a re-post of information ALREADY made public...

proof that former crown members still owe money to crown and that they violated the terms of their financial aid package.  

that's all it proves.  you seem to think that it proves a lot more.  it didn't.  

Edited by corpsband

Just now, corpsband said:

in violation of the terms of service (and probably worse ).  

Well that may be true...doesn't bother me one bit...haven't been a part of that community very long on reddit...and have not read any terms of service....but I've seen some really egregious posts on there...so trying to take the moral high ground here is a little disingenuous on your part...it's laughable actually...

Just now, Liahona said:

Well that may be true...doesn't bother me one bit...haven't been a part of that community very long on reddit...and have not read any terms of service....but I've seen some really egregious posts on there...so trying to take the moral high ground here is a little disingenuous on your part...it's laughable actually...

i meant DCP's terms of service -- i doubt reddit cared.

4 minutes ago, corpsband said:

proof that former crown members still owe money to crown and that they violated the terms of their financial aid package.  

that's all it proves.  you seem to think you have proves a lot more.  it didn't.  

Your a legend in your own mind...

3 minutes ago, corpsband said:

i meant DCP's terms of service -- i doubt reddit cared.

OK...then you are not accusing me then...because I did not make the original OP post...I was just questioning and investigating...it wasn't me that provided the smoking gun...I do feel vindicated by the OP though...