Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

Just now, corpsband said:

more personal attacks.  

can't win on the facts,  attack the poster.

classy but fits the mold. 

You ask for everything you get...you don't even follow through with what you say...you said you were going to leave me alone..but nope that didn't happen...you feel this incredible urge to have the last word...even though you spout many untruthful things about the corps I love...just to promote your narrative...

17 minutes ago, corpsband said:

The last thing anyone at BAC wants is for all the facts to become public.  What a mess THAT would be.  It would ruin their whole "We're the victims here" stance.   But hey -- I'm this guy:

ISmHZ62.gif

FALSE

10 minutes ago, Liahona said:

You ask for everything you get...you don't even follow through with what you say...you said you were going to leave me alone..but nope that didn't happen...you feel this incredible urge to have the last word...even though you spout many untruthful things about the corps I love...just to promote your narrative...

not a single untruth.  not one. 

and im not personally attacking anyone.  interesting that you feel justified in doing so.

but you are absolutely right -- i said i was done ,  you replied even more,  ad i took the bait.  ill stop now.

Edited by corpsband

Long lists of grievances above, concerning Crown vs. BAC. If we're gonna go there, and you have taken us there, it brings me back to the one fact that to me stands out above all others:  Crown was with the G7. BAC was not, and as far as the cabal of seven was concerned, was to be abandoned to their fate. Even six plus years later, still a despicable move.  So BAC's stirring things up. Good for them. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, corpsband said:

proof that former crown members still owe money to crown and that they violated the terms of their financial aid package.  

that's all it proves.  you seem to think you have proves a lot more.  it didn't.  

If all these members apparently owe money then perhaps Crown needs to better manage their finances...and not allow them to march until dues are paid..oh wait it's called tuition...I don't know ANY college that let's you finish the course without receiving FULL payment for that course...

Edited by Liahona

10 minutes ago, corpsband said:

not a single untruth.  not one. 

and im not personally attacking anyone.  interesting that you feel justified in doing so.

but you are absolutely right -- i said i was done ,  you replied even more,  ad i took the bait.  ill stop now.

I did not see that...so OK..I'm done as well...if you feel aggrieved then I'll be the first to apologize...

13 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I think it's time for everyone to lay this to rest already.  The discussion has pretty much stopped on all sides......

(goes back to fox hole to avoid shelling) 

This thread should have died its own death 2 days ago...but some posters want to antagonize others it seems...