Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

This is what the Carolina Crown story is essentially all about  ( lol!!)

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, corpsband said:

And honestly i was neutral to positive on BAC -- my posts will prove it --   So yeah -- no longer neutral.

Oh no... Corpsband  used to love us, but doesn't love us anymore. It sounds like his love for us is over now. ( oh the drama ). It calls for some sort of a sad and sentimental song to fit his melodramatic announcement of this to the world, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

6 hours ago, LabMaster said:

That's your spin. Again I never said anything negative about a supporter.  Unlike you. Find me one time where I have "cast aspersions" or said anything specifically negative about a supporter or their favored organization.  Find me one thing where I said anything specifically negative about CC.    When someone expresses an opinion that you may not agree you lash out with snarky comments?  You sir are everything you mentioned in your comments to me.  I've never said anything like you are insinuating I did. So keep on spinning YOUR truth.

OK, moving on...

5 hours ago, LabMaster said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Exiting tax rules?  What does that mean?  PROVIDE THE CONTRACT.  PROVIDE THE SCHOLARSHIP LANGUAGE if you can and so certain it is enforceable.  You seem to have all the answers.  How about proof to back up your assertions that this is a witch hunt of some sort by BAC supporters.  This all started as a very simple thing:  The questioning of a revocation of a scholarship and the validity of such a thing.  It wasn't even a direct accusation.  Many DCPr's stated IF this were true;  and it needed to be proven true; and IF it turned out to not be a valid revocation and IF the demand continued, then and only then would it be considered bad taste and not looked upon with a favorable view.

But you decided that because I used a word to express an opinion, "Disingenuous", you could attack me and infer I said things I did not. That says a lot about you.

Oops!  A TYPO caused you to go off the deep end.  My bad.  Cool down, I meant existing.  (And I do have quite a bit of knowledge of what I'm talking about, thank you.  Moving on...)

There's so dam much "IF" in this thread, it's astounding.  Heck, I expect at any moment we're going to find Big Foot in here.  So many "IF's" that can be refuted with a similar IF because WE DON'T HAVE A CONTRACT!  I've been saying that from the beginning - and defending a venerable organization from the madness of the crowd of IF's. 

I take umbrage at your contention that donors who don't donate like you, me for example, are being "disingenuous", and don't make "true" charitable donations if we're motivated by current tax law.  Sorry my friend, I'm confident that the recipients of my support don't consider my check "disingenuous".  

I'm just not going to stand by and let rumor and "IF" subject an honorable organization to a mud-raking for no substantiated reason beyond opinion.

Bring the doc and let's see the evidence, otherwise it's just speculation that has no positive effect for the corps, the activity, or the kids making the claim.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Well you're doing a fine job of playing the victim card here Mr. Kraft. 

So they they were butt hurt. I'm sure 27 danced when George and Peggy went to Garfield. Know how to get em back?

beat em. On the field. Make them need you. Don't #### and moan on DCp. That's how you win. 

Remember just oust a few years ago, 7 corps tried to hijack dci, with one of them truly leading the way. Did the other 16 directors come here crying? No. They got their #### together and made sure the others couldn't do it without them.

howd that standalone tour of champions thing working out anyway?

The irony is how much of BACs success came from the realization that, at a significant level, the Seven were right.  They have worked miracles at that corps and now seem, according to the posts here, to be suffering finally, from, "the higher you get on the totem pole, the more your a$$ shows"-syndrome.

Again, I don't buy it.  I think they knew exactly the whirlwind of effect they'd have on the activity pulling the deals they did.  I don't believe they were that naive.

I think this is coming from some parents who have just discovered that they have to pay twice to let little Johnny or Judy march at where they want to be.  They're just realizing that signing their name has important implications.  Sounds like a good lesson for all involved.

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

The sad facts are they are bullies but Boston knows how to deal with bullies...so they don't need to play some victim card...it's quite apparent that many just aren't willing to accept the facts...as the kids these days say...it's obvious that Cadets and Crown were "butthurt"...

I agree with you that scheduling is not easy...but this is not the corps first rodeo...

Wow, this post exposes a ton about your true feelings.

Your perception of the situation is sharply affected by your bias.

3 minutes ago, garfield said:

Wow, this post exposes a ton about your true feelings.

Your perception of the situation is sharply affected by your bias.

Read: