Season Two: Clash of the Corps

1 hour ago, flammaster said:

I only saw two episodes. I hear they didn't put Cadets in a good light.  That saddens me.  I Respect the Cadets a lot.   

One of the guard mm had issues and they walked away for a while.  Even GH on camera wasn't happy with their show production and his body language at times didn't inspire confidence. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Even though it's an anniversary year for the BD, it might not interest the TV crowd, so two new corps might be the way to go.  And with some of CC old staff now with Boston, there's at least that drama to milk.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Even though it's an anniversary year for the BD, it might not interest the TV crowd, so two new corps might be the way to go.  And with some of CC old staff now with Boston, there's at least that drama to milk.

I think that was the thought.

Most likely

SCV and BD

likely

Bloo and BD

maybe

BAC and Crown

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

One of the guard mm had issues and they walked away for a while.  Even GH on camera wasn't happy with their show production and his body language at times didn't inspire confidence. 

Also...for the love of God gentlemen, shave & clean yourselves up a little bit. When did it become fashionable to look like you need to be vacuumed? The unshaved craze can't end soon enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

Nope.

I don't see this happening.

Move on.