Phantom Regiment 2017

I heard during finals week that Regiment would be going crazy visually next year. Wes Cartwright-esque as it was told to me. Didn't know it would ACTUALLY be Wes Cartwright. But I think this news is outstanding. He's able to design shows at BA with largely classical rep, so I assume he'll do well there (if given the opportunity).

To respond to a previous post... he was definitely involved in SCV 91, not sure about other years.

I heard during finals week that Regiment would be going crazy visually next year. Wes Cartwright-esque as it was told to me. Didn't know it would ACTUALLY be Wes Cartwright. But I think this news is outstanding. He's able to design shows at BA with largely classical rep, so I assume he'll do well there (if given the opportunity).

To respond to a previous post... he was definitely involved in SCV 91, not sure about other years.

Well looking at William Mason and Broken Arrow as of late and LD Bell last year, I'm really looking forward to seeing the overall visual aesthetic.

• Like 1

He helped design SCV's "Phantom of the Opera" show in 1989.

Just thought of something.

One piece that hasn't been played in a LONG time that I want to see Phantom pick up again is Franz Liszt's symphonic poem "Les Préludes." If you haven't heard it, take the time to listen. It's well worth the 15+ minutes. There's lots of content in it that would fit Phantom to a T.