DrumScorps v3 now available!

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I haven't figured out how to get the in-app purchase yet.  It's making me feel old.  

Asked ... and answered:

7 hours ago, DrumScorps said:

If you go to the page for a specific corps, you will see an area labeled "Season pass content". Click on any of the options underneath this and if you are not a season pass subscriber, you will be prompted to do so. 

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm going to try to keep this thread pretty strictly on-topic - primarily because we're trying to answer questions about the app and its features.  Off-topic posts will only make it incredibly difficult to focus on the things people are coming here to ask and get answers to.  

Thanks for understanding.

I'm in! Nice work, guys. 

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

So I am using an iPhone 7 Plus and have no idea how to post a picture. Any guidance? 

Never mind, I figured it out!

I had the same problem -- when I start a post, all I see is the place for text and my onscreen keyboard.  After I typed something in and pressed "Done", the keyboard was hidden and I could see the button to add an image. 

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

I had the same problem -- when I start a post, all I see is the place for text and my onscreen keyboard.  After I typed something in and pressed "Done", the keyboard was hidden and I could see the button to add an image. 

We automatically present the keyboard when navigating to the "create post" page. The thought was most people would want to enter some text so we made that workflow easy. For now, as you've discovered, if you want to only post pics, just simply dismiss the keyboard.

• Like 1