Floating on the river in EVANSVILLE!

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Beware B that we'll be following this thread tonight.

Ok... but what exactly do you want to have me learn from that info ? I  assume that other fans will. I have no issues, nor concerns with that at all either.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Ok... but what exactly do you want to have me learn from that info ? I  assume that other fans will. I have no issues, nor concerns with that at all either.

I want you in bed early after all those other things you have done and not adding your thoughts about tonight's results.  Full transparency here you know.

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I want you in bed early after all those other things you have done and not adding your thoughts about tonight's results.  Full transparency here you know.

Can't I comment on the fans tweets on the enjoyment levels these Corps will be providing?  pics from the show ?   other non related scores, placements. spreads ?... or is that off limits for me too, to comment on if I so choose ?  Will you be proving us your insights on the scores/ spreads/ placements tonite, ghost ? Just asking. What say you ?

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Because Blue Stars have no chance at Boston :whistle:

well. do they? I would be shocked. It just seems by the spreads this season that the blue stars aren't going to be topping Boston today. 

6/22 Cadets 68.3, Stars 64.15, Xmen 63.8

6/24 Cadets 69.2 Boston 68.15 (different show) Cavies 71.05, Xmen 65.9, Stars 65.65, Scouts 64.2

6/25 Cavies 71.5 Stars 66.1 Xmen 66, Scouts 64.6

6/26 Cavies 71.6 Boston 69.1 Xmen 67

I'm not trying to just compare one show's scores to another. It just appears based on spreads that Boston and Cadets are close together (i know the cadets aren't performing today). Meanwhile in back to back shows, swapping stars for boston, boston was 3 points better. I know Xmen aren't here either, but it seems like Stars are battling with Xmen this year. Things can change over the season, i doubt they change much over 6 days.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Can't I comment on the fans tweets on the enjoyment levels these Corps will be providing?  pics from the show ?   other non related scores, placements. spreads ?... or is that off limits for me too, to comment on if I so choose ?  Will you be proving us your insights on the scores/ spreads/ placements tonite, ghost ? Just asking. What say you ?

My initial reply was a response to you not being excited about another show with a partial panel of judges and you led me to believe you would be off DCP and doing other things tonight before going to bed early.

Now, I may have taken an emc2 pill this morning instead of my multipurpose 55+ pill, which caused me to to explain my reading of your post the wrong way.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

My initial reply was a response to you not being excited about another show with a partial panel of judges and you led me to believe you would be off DCP and doing other things tonight before going to bed early.

Now, I may have taken an emc2 pill this morning instead of my multipurpose 55+ pill, which caused me to to explain my reading of your post the wrong way.

No problem, ghost. I had not totally made up my mind if I was going to follow the show thread or not, so you can be given a pass or whether or not I intended to follow the thread tonite. I suppose I will in the end. But we'll see.  But as Frost said "... I have promises to keep/ miles to go before I sleep "..( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

14 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

No problem, ghost. I had not totally made up my mind if I was going to follow the show thread or not, so you can be given a pass or whether or not I intended to follow the thread tonite. I suppose I will in the end. But we'll see.  But as Frost said "... I have promises to keep/ miles to go before I sleep "..( haha!)

I'm looking forward to Boston's brass score tonight...given the small panel...not really caring much about total score results as was the same in scoring last night as well for other corps...so we are probably in agreement...total score is not going to mean very much...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cleveland1 said:

Interested in seeing the spreads. don't expect anything too weird. But Madison could be closer to the Blue Stars than anticipated, same with boston to cavies. 

Boston is about to break 70 
Scouts should be near 65

Blue Stars right behind BAC

15 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I'm looking forward to Boston's brass score tonight...given the small panel...not really caring much about total score results as was the same in scoring last night as well for other corps...so we are probably in agreement...total score is not going to mean very much...

Good point, by the way. I suppose individual Corps sections might have some values re. spreads in looking at previous head to head matchups in those Corps sections among the Corps with those individual captions. Brass for example... but theres no Guard judge... no Percussion judge(s) tonite. Oh well, it is what it is.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2