Floating on the river in EVANSVILLE!

I'm not thinking of scores at all. For me, a combination of enjoyable and quality performance:

Cavaliers

Boston

Madison

Blue Stars

Music City

Pioneer

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'll be posting photos from Lisle on Saturday through The DrumScorps app.  Including my first viewing of your beloved Boston Crusaders!  :inlove:

Looking forward to your photos Terri and though I bleed BAC I must say for all drum corps fans 2017 Crusaders show is a must see.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Of course, that's probably something about me more than Cavaliers.

Blue Stars do fine. I'm just not into their show much. The boy girl thing has been overdone.

posted from the DrumScorps app

On the Cavaliers - Nope. They are good. Guard is so fun to watch.

On the Blue Stars, I agree. They will do fine competitively, but their show doesn't do much for me.

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

WOOOO CAVIES! Haha

You're really going to like them. Another few weeks is a long time to wait, though.

• Like 1

Just now, henry7184 said:

On the Cavaliers - Nope. They are good. Guard is so fun to watch.

On the Blue Stars, I agree. They will do fine competitively, but their show doesn't do much for me.

There's one specific rifle toss, done inside the corps proper, that is as cool and tough as anything I've seen.

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

There's one specific rifle toss, done inside the corps proper, that is as cool and tough as anything I've seen.

Yes, it is wicked. I like that last year and this year seem to be a return to the Cavies being so fun to watch from a visual standpoint. Musically, I'm not a fan of the show, but I can forgive that because of the guard.

Just now, henry7184 said:

Yes, it is wicked. I like that last year and this year seem to be a return to the Cavies being so fun to watch from a visual standpoint. Musically, I'm not a fan of the show, but I can forgive that because of the guard.

I can't forgive bad music -- no matter how good the rest of the production looks.

Just now, mrk said:

The Cavaliers 72.600

That's a nice increase!

• Like 2