Can Cadets medal?

Can Cadets medal?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Can Cadets medal?

• Absolutely.
    • No, there are too many corps that are just better.
    • No, the design is not a Top Three design.

Some of these comments are funny. Cadets can medal just like any other corps can medal. It's absolutely foolish to say they can't especially THIS early in the season. 

• Like 4

I do not see them in the top 3 at this point. I think there are currently 5 corps fighting it out for medal contention. Blue Devils, SCV, Cavaliers, Crown, and Bluecoats. I think in some order that will be the top 5 come finals week. I think Cadets, Phantom and BK are going to be the 6-8 corps, not necessarily in that order. Again, 5 weeks still til finals, so lots of changes coming for everyone. Can they medal, possibly. Will they medal, more than likely not.

5 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Some of these comments are funny. Cadets can medal just like any other corps can medal. It's absolutely foolish to say they can't especially THIS early in the season. 

They will not medal and neither will a lot of other corps either.

reading through these comments is funny

many of these same folks said they would finish 8th or 9th during the offseason

now they are saying "maybe 5th or possibly 4th"

that's what I call PROGRESS!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

They will not medal and neither will a lot of other corps either.

Yeah like the corps who has their old staff. 

• Like 4

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

Yeah like the corps who has their old staff. 

was never the plan

9 minutes ago, MisterA said:

I do not see them in the top 3 at this point. I think there are currently 5 corps fighting it out for medal contention. Blue Devils, SCV, Cavaliers, Crown, and Bluecoats. I think in some order that will be the top 5 come finals week. I think Cadets, Phantom and BK are going to be the 6-8 corps, not necessarily in that order. Again, 5 weeks still til finals, so lots of changes coming for everyone. Can they medal, possibly. Will they medal, more than likely not.

Clearly, you have not seen Boston.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

That is true. But, I have a hard time seeing it this year. We know, in all likelihood, that BD is going to be there. I just don't see Bluecoats not being there. And, I think SCV has the best designed show of the season, and a top guard, percussion and brass (yay - they've arrived), so they should be there. I would love to see 1. SCV, 2. Cadets, 3. Bluecoats, but I think it would be crazy if BD isn't there. The last time they placed out of the top 2 was 2006. Of course, that's going to happen at some point....hopefully this year :)

1 minute ago, drummergirl said:

Clearly, you have not seen Boston.

Get used to that...according to some they are forever irrelevant...