Can Cadets medal?

Can Cadets medal?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Can Cadets medal?

• Absolutely.
    • No, there are too many corps that are just better.
    • No, the design is not a Top Three design.

4 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I am very sorry for your loss.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

As you may remember, I lost my mom a couple of years ago, too. I know how difficult it is to lose loved ones.

7 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I've told you before, I'm sorry for your loss, and you know I have been going through it as well with the loss of my father a month ago. I share your pain. 

Condolences to you and your family as well. 

Thank you.

Tekk I just hope our parents don't end up sharing tour stories.

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

My mother (93) had renal failure. She only had one kidney as the other was taken by cancer in 1975. My mom was in ICU for two weeks and died on June 24. However, all of her 9 children were able to fly in from across the country before she lost awareness the day before she died. Moving my large Irish family spread across the globe and nation makes drum corps logistics look like child's play 

Besides my own medical treatments for the cancers and assisting a sibling obtaining their's for the funeral, I picked up an Upper respiratory virus which has left me hoarse for two weeks. I was gifted with a few days stay in New England which allowed me to see the parade in Bristol and the contests in Cranston and Lynn. I am pleased the Cadets agreed with my suggested changes and have successfully implemented them with a few more to come.

Out of respect for my several sponsorees in several corps and because I sometimes consult with corps I tend not to make posted comments about specific corps performances or judging during the competitive season. I will comment historically or sociologically at times.  Thanks for asking.

Oh so sorry to hear! Our condolences!

7 hours ago, xandandl said:

My mother (93) had renal failure. She only had one kidney as the other was taken by cancer in 1975. My mom was in ICU for two weeks and died on June 24. However, all of her 9 children were able to fly in from across the country before she lost awareness the day before she died. Moving my large Irish family spread across the globe and nation makes drum corps logistics look like child's play 

Besides my own medical treatments for the cancers and assisting a sibling obtaining their's for the funeral, I picked up an Upper respiratory virus which has left me hoarse for two weeks. I was gifted with a few days stay in New England which allowed me to see the parade in Bristol and the contests in Cranston and Lynn. I am pleased the Cadets agreed with my suggested changes and have successfully implemented them with a few more to come.

Out of respect for my several sponsorees in several corps and because I sometimes consult with corps I tend not to make posted comments about specific corps performances or judging during the competitive season. I will comment historically or sociologically at times.  Thanks for asking.

I remember you PMing me about this and completely forgot to respond to you. I am so sad to hear your mother did not make it, my condolences, and I hope you're feeling better from the virus

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I remember you PMing me about this and completely forgot to respond to you. I am so sad to hear your mother did not make it, my condolences, and I hope you're feeling better from the virus

Thank you.