Hip Hillsboro - July 7, 2017

5 hours ago, mfrontz said:

That's 'yowza.'

It's so frightening I made up a word.

12 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

What did you think of BD tonight?

I don't know who can beat that show.  Granted I haven't seen the Coats in person or attended a whole evening rehearsal of theirs but... honestly, this is a crowd pleaser to beat all crowd pleasers and it's BD making people want to throw babies! 

The show is relatable.  'Everything Must Change' is a stunner.  In the third act, they play the coolest high brass feature I've possibly ever heard.

There are so many visual accents that pop too... the choreography is outstanding.  So much to talk about but I'm spent tonight... need to process the whole show for a bit.

By FAR my favorite BD show since I started paying attention to the activity in 2010.  

If I'm brutally honest though I would say limit the Rihanna soundtrack to just a snippet or two.  The show doesn't need it.  It already shines like a diamond.  And those great big white butterflies - well, we'll see.  

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

I don't know who can beat that show.  Granted I haven't seen the Coats yet but... honestly, this is a crowd pleaser to beat all crowd pleasers and it's BD making people want to throw babies.  I love this show.  It is relatable.  'Everything Must Change' is a stunner.  In the third act, they play the coolest high brass feature I've possibly ever heard.

There are so many visual accents that pop too... the choreography is outstanding.  

By FAR my favorite BD show since I started paying attention to the activity in 2010.  

If I'm brutally honest though I would say limit the Rihanna soundtrack to just a snippet or two.  The show doesn't need it.  It already shines like a diamond.  And those great big white butterflies - well, we'll see.  

Awesome to hear. I think the white butterflies is their 2007 reference, but i could be wrong. And that trumpet feature..........i am going to make it my ringtone, and then wait 50 seconds to answer anytime someone calls me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

And that trumpet feature..........i am going to make it my ringtone, and then wait 50 seconds to answer anytime someone calls me.

Don't answer.  Make them call you again.

• Like 1