When will DrumScorps start taking themselves seriously?

2 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

Honestly, the behavior exhibited here is inexcusable. It reminds me of people that yell at minimum wage workers when they try and return a defective item they bought. 

it's this built in sense of entitlement - I have no idea where it comes from

• Like 6

The Cavaliers 91.900
Blue Stars 86.150
Mandarins 82.700
Colts 79.850
Troopers 79.650
Oregon Crusaders 75.900
Pacific Crest 75.700
Genesis 74.400
Seattle Cascades 72.500

3 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

Honestly, the behavior exhibited here is inexcusable. It reminds me of people that yell at minimum wage workers when they try and return a defective item they bought. 

No ... if you want to be a trusted source of information, then some editorial oversight should be involved. Otherwise, why would anyone trust what you post? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

No ... if you want to be a trusted source of information, then some editorial oversight should be involved. Otherwise, why would anyone trust what you post? 

It was an error, and it was corrected in a matter of a few short minutes. Learn how APIs and scripts work, man.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

This literally proves what I said. You're obviously angry and just want to blame whatever target is easiest. 

The sort of quality control you ask for isn't going to be cheap. Are you prepared to pay to access scores?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Second time in a week that Cavs scores were screwed up by DCI. Yes ... all the other services suck up the scores via API ...but that doesn't mean the data can't be queued and reviewed for sanity prior to publishing. 

I know.  But it's gonna be fine.  We can only hope that someone sees a skewed number, raises an eyebrow, and says  nope, that's not going out there from on.  

Stay strong, Dad.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

can I get a giant "Amen" chord that last 24 counts? lol

It's called a Plagal Cadance. And by the way, here in the 21st century unless you want a lawsuit on your hands we now have to also say "Awomen". Just sayin'. :bleah:

• Like 1