3. 3. Bronze Medal?

• Tie?
    • Blue Devils
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Carolina Crown
    • Bluecoats
    • Cavaliers

33 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

They've been slotted, the chances of that changing between now and next week are nill, at best. Maybe bloo over taking Crown, but that's about it. 

Well SCV and BD...that could happen.

5 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I voted what I believe will likely happen. Not what I think should happen.

Same here.

What the Bluecoats have going for them is that the last stop for the corps ranked 2-7 before prelims is their own home show.  Nothing to get you motivated for finals week like a sold out crowd wearing your gear and shouting your name.  

I have them in 3rd...as much as I love CrownBrass... I am hoping the Bluecoats can close the gap.

Edited by ThePlanets

5 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

They've been slotted, the chances of that changing between now and next week are nill, at best. Maybe bloo over taking Crown, but that's about it. 

I mean I don't think Bluecoats are as good as BD or SCV; not so much slotting, just... not as good. Maybe they have a shot at Crown but probably not.

9 hours ago, Stu said:

My honest answer? Okay, don't care.

I'll bite. Why not?

3 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I'll bite. Why not?

I have a jacket, and I have a ring, and even though I am forever connected to that corps and I do love that corps dearly, I wear neither in the stands because I am now just a spectator like most all other fans of the activity. The current competitive accomplishments belong to those youth who are now earning them, not to an aging overweight alum like me.  I had my glory then, and while I am happy if they do win now or in the future, I have no desire to live vicariously through any current competitive success. So that is what I mean when I say a do not care who wins.

Edited by Stu
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Stu said:

I have a jacket, and I have a ring, and even though I am forever connected to that corps and I do love that corps dearly, I wear neither in the stands because I am now just a spectator like most all other fans of the activity. The current competitive accomplishments belong to those youth who are now earning them, not to an aging overweight alum like me.  I had my glory then, and while I am happy if they do win now or in the future, I have no desire to live vicariously through any current competitive success. So that is what I mean when I say a do not care who wins.

Fair enough.

Do you feel the same way about sports too?