2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

1 minute ago, MingoLeger said:

Interesting. I didn't know that. So if they do swap spots today over where they placed in their finals Tuesday, does today's placement over-ride Tuesday's placement?

They'd have 2 separate placements: their Open Class placement, and a World Class placement.

Just now, MingoLeger said:

Interesting. I didn't know that. So if they do swap spots today over where they placed in their finals Tuesday, does today's placement over-ride Tuesday's placement?

For OC purposes, Tuesday is final. SCVC has the gold.  But they can move around in placement today. It doesn't change their class placement. It's almost an exhibition for the lower set but the top 4-5 are competing for semis spots today against world class. 

• Like 2

Just now, Legoman said:

They'd have 2 separate placements: their Open Class placement, and a World Class placement.

Ahhh, got it! Thanks so much!

Just now, KVG_DC said:

For OC purposes, Tuesday is final. SCVC has the gold.  But they can move around in placement today. It doesn't change their class placement. It's almost an exhibition for the lower set but the top 4-5 are competing for semis spots today against world class. 

Thanks much! Learn something new every day!

Just now, KVG_DC said:

That's what I meant, lol. Say, if BDB or SCVC manage to score in the top 25 tonight, they'd have a WC placement.

• Like 1

Here I am playing a great solo with one hand and praying I don't lose an eye to this guard headgear!

• Like 4

Beautiful blue colors on the LOS field for 7R.