Boston Crusaders 2018

22 hours ago, PRPhan4ever said:

12th to 6th in a year?  HELL YES!  :)  Higher than 6th in 2018?  I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!  However, the top 5 are so solidified (and adding Cavies back into this mix) makes it ever so much ore challenging for the designers AND the music writers!   I say they stay 6th ..... which is NO SMALL task either!  It's tough competition out there and their staff knows it -- they also know what they CAN do as a collective group!  "I" think their 2018 show may already be tentatively outlined... but, we shall see won't we after Thanksgiving!  

22 hours ago, Ghost said:

The new staff should be around for several years and they probably can't wait to get a start on next years show.  I feel this years auditions will be interesting since there were not a lot of age outs in the music sections and they could have veterans from other corps audition.  Only time will show if they stay around six place or have the show/experienced talent to move up a spot or two.  The future for the whole organization looks very good.

12 minutes ago, craiga said:

Ghost has the distinction of being the most negative "supporter" BAC has ever has.  If and when the corps ever wins finals, his reaction is sure to be "yeah, but all they can do now is go down...).

SMH....

Yes craiga, there have been some posts in recent years that were not up to emc2 standards, but some folks may have forgotten the posts like the middle one above.  In recent years I feel like I live in the show me state on all aspects of my life.

26 minutes ago, Ghost said:

In recent years I feel like I live in the show me state on all aspects of my life.

let me guess, Ghost.. " Grumpy Old Men" is your all time favorite movie, as those 2 guys were your heroes ?

Edited by BRASSO

10 hours ago, onionhead said:

The only constant in the universe......my wife is always right.

I had someone give me marriage advice one time and it rings true today.  For peace and harmony you say these five words to your wife: "Yes dear you are right".

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Sorry B.  Haven't seen that one.  

if you havn't seen the movie, you might check it out. It was pretty funny the first time I saw it.. Its kind of dated now, but still worth seeing if you havn't seen it at all.  Ann- Margaret is in it. Maybe that info will get you to download the movie and watch it... haha!

What a difference a year makes.  Especillay this past year.  The Boston thread hit 61 pages at this time one year ago.  They were filled with second guessing, anger, vitriol, positivity, calls for patience, calls of poaching; on and on.   Looking back; it was ridiculous and most of it proved wrong by the results of the corps advancement and success and the staff moves and the results for a couple of other corps too.  The sky didn't fall there chicken little.  Much quieter this year and with everything in place, it is on to next years program.  Another good year coming I  believe.

• Like 2

Boston's guard staff trying to be witches! ...they are pretty good too! :)

15 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Boston's guard staff trying to be witches! ...they are pretty good too! :)

WOW !!!

13 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I had someone give me marriage advice one time and it rings true today.  For peace and harmony you say these five words to your wife: "Yes dear you are right".

Words of astute observation and of eternal words of wisdom, my friend.. lol!

Edited by BRASSO