2018 Prediction Thread

Just now, Cappybara said:

How many horses do you kill on a daily basis 

Are you ok ?

The Blue Devils topped the Phantom Regiment 16 straight times in 2008. They only lost to Phantom Regiment one time in 2008. On Finals Night. Despite the fact the judges put Phantom Regiment ahead of the Blue Devils on Finals Night, I will overlook this, and put the Blue Devils as my top Corps for 2008, not the DCI Titlist Phantom Regiment.  Such successive wins that year by BD over Phantom Regiment., trumps their one time loss to them, so in my personal rankings I'l put the 2008 Blue Devils  ahead of the Phantom Regiment for 2008 as my #1 Corps that season, as I can do whatever I want. Others can too, of course.... and do. Not being bound what what the judges actually decided in the end seems like a refreshing release too... and its fun to move our favorite Corps up in the rankings over another too, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm just worried for the poor horses 

I don't even know what the point you are trying to make is.

4 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

You may have to explain it to him! ;) lol

Do you want to try to explain it hen, Barneveld ? You seem tuned in to everything that goes on it would appear. So whats with " the horses, and death " ?.. lol

Edited by BRASSO

43 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

How many horses do you kill on a daily basis 

Ask Barneveld. He's got all the right answers on this stuff it seems.

Edited by BRASSO

23 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

. Based on history the top 4 corps in the activity are BD, Cadets, Cavaliers and SCV. The last few years I would add Crown and Bluecoats being the Top Six with Phantom right there. 

' have to put the Madison Scouts in this list too imo, if you are counting " History " and " Titles" for anything.  Madison has won more DCI titles than 2 of the current 6 on your list here.

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Do you want to try to explain it hen, Barneveld ? You seem tuned in to everything that goes on it would appear. So whats with " the horses, and death " ?.. lol

He's saying youre beating a dead horse.