2018 Predictions

32 minutes ago, wallace said:

Blue Devils are going to take it again. There’s just too much visual and GE horsepower for anyone else to overcome. Their guard is going to be legendary by finals.

Safe bet but let’s not engrave the trophy just yet

we have several Corps this season loaded across the captions with very well designed programming 

• Like 1

Curious to see how colts handle Madison, and even Blue Stars.  Those two are their main challenge until they meet with Mandarins and Academy. 

Have only seen BS out of that group.  But I am excited to see them all in time.

It would be great if Colts could make finals this year. It has been a while.

1 hour ago, corps8294 said:

So far, after the first week: 10th Mandarins, 11th Crossmen, 12th Blue Stars, 13th Madison Scouts, 14th Colts. This is going to be more interesting than the battle for gold between the Blue Devils and SCV...or whoever else should contend. 

Next week is the first “week”

22 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Safe bet but let’s not engrave the trophy just yet

we have several Corps this season loaded across the captions with very well designed programming 

I agree there will be a number of corps fighting for second place. BD’s show is a beast. Expect a spread by finals. It won’t be close.

5 minutes ago, wallace said:

I agree there will be a number of corps fighting for second place. BD’s show is a beast. Expect a spread by finals. It won’t be close.

Eye roll

#toosoon 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wallace said:

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves. I was at Stanford last night. BD has their work cut out for them with Vanguard. In my opinion, Vanguard's show design has a big edge over BD right now. I honestly cannot image how SCV is going to enhance what they already have on the field, but they will (as will everyone). Personally, my money is on Vanguard winning finals. I think BD will place 2nd. Like last year, I think when west meets east, SCV and BD will be out in front, and the rest of the lot will be fighting for 3rd.

Edited by queenanne_1536

1 minute ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves. I was at Stanford last night. BD has their work cut out for them with Vanguard. In my opinion, Vanguard's show design has a big edge over BD right now. I honestly cannot image how SCV is going to enhance what they already have on the field, but they will. Personally, my money is on Vanguard winning finals. I think BD will place 2nd. Like last year, I think when west meets east, SCV and BD will be out in front, and the rest of the lot will be fighting for 3rd.

Too late #seasonsover 

lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Too late #seasonsover 

lol 

Far from over, of course. I just think in looking at the designs of the top corps that SCV's is really in another league this year. Even over BD. It's remarkable. And, they have the goods (finally) to back that design up. I believe, without a doubt, they will be challenging for ever single caption award at finals. But, you know those pesky Blue Devils have come in and ruined things before (2015), so who knows. 

4 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Far from over, of course. I just think in looking at the designs of the top corps that SCV's is really in another league this year. Even over BD. It's remarkable. And, they have the goods (finally) to back that design up. I believe, without a doubt, they will be challenging for ever single caption award at finals. But, you know those pesky Blue Devils have come in and ruined things before (2015), so who knows. 

Bloo also has incredible design imo