Evansville, IN - June 27, 2018

12 hours ago, JohnD said:

Recaps are updated now as-well.

We seem to need to tweak things every season for the first few shows - especially as new judging panel configurations are rolled-out. Tonight it was a 5 Judge Panel, with GE1, GE2, Visual Analysis, Music Brass, and Music Analysis - seen for the first time this season tonight.

We'll get these things sorted out as quickly as we can and will be off to the races.

THANKS for your patience.

-john

Thanks, John.  

No harm meant in my initial posting of the screenshot.  Just having a bit of fun with what was obviously a little glitch.  The DrumScorps app is by far the best it's been and my primary means of keeping track of how the season unfolds.  

Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quietcity said:

I think my son's kindergarten class running around the playground and banging on the monkey bars would score at least a 5.. In fact, that is kind of like SCV's show this year!

So, you'd drop 'em in content.

But, achievement.....?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, POSITIVenrgy said:

Nice work Phantom Regiment! I agree with a comment at the Mason Ohio show that PR might be underrated. I love their music and I think there's tons of potential in this show! Looking forward to seeing them again soon on Flo. 

Agreed, they have a great vehicle this year! So excited to see them progress. 

The show has so many entertaining moments and I could not say that for any show of theirs since 2012. 

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JAZZER said:

So, you'd drop 'em in content.

But, achievement.....?

To a parent, achievement is always a 100!

• Like 1

On June 27, 2018 at 8:46 PM, Liahona said:

I'll reserve my final judgement for when I see them live...but right now imo they are B O R I N G...but it is a step up from last season though...

That's fine.....to each his own. Right now imo, B O R I N G is reusing a visual gag from last year, only having us look at it this time for 3/4 of the show. But,  I'll still give BC a chance to grow on me. As I do any corps that doesn't grab me in June. :sigh:

• Like 1