Downloads are up

2018 Championships Audio Bundle

This Audio Bundle includes the TOP 25 performances. Indianapolis, IN - Lucas Oil Stadium. 

Edit Notes:
• The Cavaliers – 01:40 of pre-recorded audio has been omitted
• Mandarins – 00:40 of pre-recorded audio has been omitted

Ah man, I wish I had waited instead of ordering the CD. I figured CD would be $10 cheaper, but after shipping it was nearly the same price. I didn't realize the downloads gave you the lossless files too.

Oh well. Hopefully my discs get here soon.

Did they fix the camera shot from BAC where they channeled the 83 broadcast and missed most of the snare stick-on-stick?

I mean...the vizh was only there for the ENTIRE YEAR and Flo had shot it previouisly....

Or the dancer in white from Mandarins that they HAPPENED to catch in the far background during a shot of the pit in the opening?

Edited by 84BDsop

58 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Did they fix the camera shot from BAC where they channeled the 83 broadcast and missed most of the snare stick-on-stick?

I mean...the vizh was only there for the ENTIRE YEAR and Flo had shot it previouisly....

Or the dancer in white from Mandarins that they HAPPENED to catch in the far background during a shot of the pit in the opening?

Just audio so far. Still waiting on the videos...

• 3 weeks later...