In addition the criminal charges against GH

23 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That was beyond creepy.  I felt bad for him.  She kept posting his name over and over again. 

Another reason why I didn’t post it here..... and another reason why I don’t use my real name as my ID. But have left enough pieces on dcp to be outed.....

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yeah but it was the long time obsessing that creeped me out 

Was that She Who Shall Not Be Named from the RAMD days?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Who else? 

I only met her once during that time... one of the DCA championships, she was in the I&E show on French horn.

I was nice... I introduced myself, and complimented her on helping keep the drum corps French horn sound alive.  She responded with an icy stare.  LOL.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

I only met her once during that time... one of the DCA championships, she was in the I&E show on French horn.

I was nice... I introduced myself, and complimented her on helping keep the drum corps French horn sound alive.  She responded with an icy stare.  LOL.

Her and her longie.  😂 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Someone tried to point her out to me at a standstill show. She was in a group and I caught myself before I asked which one she was. Just really didn’t want to know.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I had to march with her.  I heard it all.  The Bonnie Ott of So Cal was the most amusing.

no i meant Mrs so hot men cant help themselves

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

i met her too...i think the last year DCA was in Scranton...we saw her at a friends hotel where we were tailgating overlooking the stadium. I walked right up to her, introduced myself and asked if she had the guts to say anything to my face. She cackled this little cackle, said it was nice to meet me and walked away. 

• Like 1