I think George Hopkins is innocent

9 minutes ago, GlassmenBtone said:

I met the man when I marched and he seemed like a great guy. The cadets under his leadership have always been one of my favorite corps. I genuinely don't want to believe he raped any of those women

Fine but remember there are people who worked with Jerry Sandusky, Bill Cosby and John Wayne (Pogo the clown) Gacy who throughly they were great guys at the time too. People are not always totally good or bad.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, GlassmenBtone said:

I met the man when I marched and he seemed like a great guy. The cadets under his leadership have always been one of my favorite corps. I genuinely don't want to believe he raped any of those women

Winner of the best non sequitur post on DCP!!

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Fine but remember there are people who worked with Jerry Sandusky, Bill Cosby and John Wayne (Pogo the clown) Gacy who throughly they were great guys at the time too. People are not always totally good or bad.

I'm not saying he's definitely innocent, but my gut tells me that he is probably innocent. If he really is guilty then I feel horrible for the victims but I have always loved the cadets and don't think they would have been nearly as great if they didn't have george on their team. Cadets 05 is one of my favorite shows of all time.

• Haha 1

Worked with a IT contractor who was top of his game with knowledge and ablility. Great to work with and he was professional enough to fully explain until you understood fully.

Then he didn’t come to work one day and later found out why. 

He’s on Meaghans list now as a violent offender...

My point is you can’t tell by appearances but I’ve got a few decades of “holy crap” experiences behind me so not surprised too easily 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Just now, GUARDLING said:

In before the close😯

Well played indeed lol

• Haha 1