East Rutherford, NJ - Tuesday, July 2, 2019

16 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

First up in exhibition tonight the Free Players Drumline and color guard. What can you say...awesome and so incredibly inspiring! Way to go Free Players you Rock! 

First up in competition Encore which is only in its second season. Smaller than last season. Full show is fielded and real easy to follow with an accessible show musically. Drum major plays the part of a recruiting director for a dance team. Battery and pit seem to be their strong points. Just need time to clean things overall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

at the show in the lots. I’ll see if I can leave a comment or two after each performance can’t promise you though Lol. 

Next up the Raiders. Large drumline given the overall size of the corps that makes some nice statements. The two trumpet players (only 2) did very well keeping the music driving. Only presented about half their program tonight, musically and visually. 

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

at the show in the lots. I’ll see if I can leave a comment or two after each performance can’t promise you though Lol. 

On now 7th Regiment. I always like this corps because they always come off as a bit spunky and on the ball and that was the case again tonight.  40 horns full s line and pit and good sized guard. Excellent job by the soloists especially the baritone and trumpet player who also did some rifle work which the crowd loved. A show that will be super solid in just a couple of weeks .

• Like 3

Go Surf!

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1