FloMarching month-to-month subscription

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

if I recall in the terms and conditions upon initial purchase, it states this will be done unless the customer so notifies them.

It does not matter on their terms. Calif Law now says a company cannot do this unless they give advance notice of a renewal. They never gave me notice in advance of an up-coming expiration of this subscription and whether or not I would like to continue. I'm sure other states have no laws regarding this so it's automatic. Not in CA. 

So I contacted FloMarching and stated CA law. I actually heard back from them right away. Agreement I made was they will only charge me up to Aug. 16th, 2019. A refund will be made to my CCard minus a on month charge from July 16th to Aug. 16th. Sounds good to me because I don't want a one year subscription.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

It does not matter on their terms. Calif Law now says a company cannot do this unless they give advance notice of a renewal. They never gave me notice in advance of an up-coming expiration of this subscription and whether or not I would like to continue. I'm sure other states have no laws regarding this so it's automatic. Not in CA. 

well sue them and we'll find out when there's no one else willing to live stream DCI