Belton, TX - Thursday, July 18, 2019

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Those rainbow mouse dual silks are fantastic. 

Did they tone down the cat sound effect?  I don’t remember it sticking out. I kind of liked it making me jump. 

It sure stuck out here....my great dane looked up confused and both cats jumped at the sound 😜

• Haha 2

Needs more cheese. They should clean and just go all in with more mouse and cheese stuff the rest of the season 

• Like 3

Just now, Jake W. said:

It sure stuck out here....my great dane looked up confused and both cats jumped at the sound 😜

Hah!  I’ve been wondering how pets respond with the stereo sound and all. I remember when stereo sound tv was new and we got one  our schnauzer would run to the door yapping whenever a door was knocked on in the tv show. Then wonder why we didn’t go to the door. We’d even open the door to show her no one was there and she’d be super confused. eventually she stopped barking for all door sounds real or tv. 

• Haha 1

Ok. I really like Music City. It ain't no Casey Jones but I appreciate that they're working hard to carve out the entertainment lane still. They're doing one hell of a job at it. I think I could probably only take one show like Music City's in a contest --- but they sure do a satisfying job of making it so that their one cheese/corny/cute show is terrific and delivers beautifully. I'm really excited to see how this show keeps developing, I'm sure there's a ton more little things they intend to add in!!

3 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Music city should sell packages of cheese at their souvirs  booth just saying 

And the corps next to them could sell mouse traps.