DCI Open Class World Championship Prelims - 8/5

Double decker basses are the new Sousaphones. She's playing both heads pretty well too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m brain dead. That has to be it., 

Jim is setting up the firestick and I’ll be watching soon. 

I thought perhaps you were driving to Indy or something.  I imagined, "JIM JIM STOP RIGHT NOW! PULL OVER TO THAT STARBUCKS WHERE WE CAN STREAM VIDEO! THERE'S DRUM CORPS ON RIGHT NOW!"

• Haha 3

Raiders on now.   Good to see them still going, I think they've had some organizational ups and downs financially the past few years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Algernon said:

kudos to Les Stentors staff for showcasing their members skills ! The staff of Encorps could learn  lesson from watching them...

Les Stentors has always had talented musicians. Some years they have switched instruments, other years the guard has played instruments too. Les Stentors is really about personal best and believes a solid musical background is key. I agree many corps could learn from Les Stentors, but we need to give Encorps a chance to find it’s identity. Remember, Les Stentors has been on the scene for quite a few years, have long standing close ties with other OC corps such as 7th Regiment, Spartans, Legends, and this year has developed bonds with Southwind. 

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

It’s even worse.  I didn’t know they were streaming it.  

I mean upon the discovery that you were missing streaming drum corps you start screaming this in the  car.... 😉

• Haha 1