Does no WGI = no DCI for 2021 (Hypothetical)?

1 minute ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Are you saying you find it "acceptable," as a lot of those poll respondens do, that 175,000 Americans have died?

And if I'll stipulate that officials saying on Jan. 25 (Chinese New Year) that it was OK to attend a large event were making a mistake, would you agree that any official encouraging people to attend other large events after that date was also making a mistake?

Two trap doors!  Better be careful!...

😀

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

“DANGER, WILL ROBINSON,”

"Warning! Warning! It does not compute!"

4 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Are you saying you find it "acceptable," as a lot of those poll respondents do, that 175,000 Americans have died?

And if I'll stipulate that officials saying on Jan. 25 (Chinese New Year) that it was OK to attend a large event were making a mistake, would you agree that any official encouraging people to attend other large events after that date was also making a mistake?

At least if I kick the bucket I won’t have to read posts like this anymore.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

Well, here's to you reading many more such posts!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, skevinp said:

Believe me, where you’re going it’s nothing but dark and evil posts.  

NEBrigand is just Gods way of reminding you what you’re in for if you wander out of sardonic humor.

Ha!  I kill me.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Are you saying you find it "acceptable," as a lot of those poll respondents do, that 175,000 Americans have died?

Deaths are going to happen because of this virus. The more we learn the better everyone is at counteracting the disease. Just like the flu. Do I believe the amount of deaths each year from the flu is acceptable? I wish no one had to die from the flu but it still happens. I accept that it still happens. I feel exactly the same way about covid-19. 

How do you you feel about the deaths from the flu? How do you feel about the covid-19 deaths? 

Yes any large crowd events should be discouraged. Rally's - Protest - Riots - Parades - etc. Its a mistake to do them. Can you agree to all of those events? Officials from "both sides" encouraged these types of events. 

6 minutes ago, garfield said:

Two trap doors!  Better be careful!...

Eh, if it's a trap, it's one I could never spring.

If there are folks here who really feel that 175,000 deaths is acceptable, I legitimately would like to hear from those people and, if possible, better understand what lead them to change their positions from March, when no one would have claimed a number like that was fine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

If there are folks here who really feel that 175,000 deaths is acceptable, I legitimately would like to hear from those people and, if possible, better understand what lead them to change their positions from March, when no one would have claimed a number like that was fine.

I have no idea what position I had back in March that you are referring to did I predict the numbers or something? Go ahead and let me know. I will await your clever pretzel post. 

I had a step grandfather commit suicide because he was unable to see his grand children back in March. Obviously the grand children not coming over to see him was a good idea. The trouble was his mental condition could not handle it. Is that a covid death? 

Have you stayed clear of bleach? 

Edited by E3D

3 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I want it recorded that my refusal to reply to this post in no way indicates I may, or may not, hold any position or belief inferred or defined by this post.

• Haha 2