DCI Celebration - Little Rock

I like the crossmen performance, but i don't get the chess idea though. Maybe because i don't understand chess.

1 minute ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I like the crossmen performance, but i don't get the chess idea though. Maybe because i don't understand chess.

I just like the music, you can barely see the chess stuff on the guard uniforms and flags. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

I just like the music, you can barely see the chess stuff on the guard uniforms and flags. 

While I am never a huge props person, this is one place where a few props may have been valuable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Agreed. The show needs clarity on it's own idea, so it can be seen. But it's not being judge so i guess it's ok.

I've been enjoying these shows tonight. Will write more later but Genesis is wonderful, so was Gold. Troopers were incredibly aggressive in brass. Loved Crossmen's music charts, and Mandarins have a polished and balanced sound. Great pit writing. 

Also, for some reason my Flo feed is really good tonight with audio and video. Not sure about everyone else, but I feel like I am getting a better representation of what is happening live. 

• Like 2

As for the crowd I think most are up higher where we cannot see them. Still probably not a huge crowd.