Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

5 minutes ago, karuna said:

hey guys just checking in to see if everyone is ready!  i actually get to watch tonight!  woohoo!  and if you're going to NightBeat,  SO AM I !!!

GO CROWN 👑

We need to get @Incognito365 to NightBEAT one of these years!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

One of these days. Maybe you’ll win the lottery 🤣

If I win the lottery I'm paying for Crown to be relocated to my backyard. I'll build them a facility. Lmao.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

I'll chip in too if i win. A state of the art everything. Crown Stadium, Concert Hall, Housing, etc. A whole campus. lol. 

You could even say...a Triple Crown...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, karuna said:

hey guys just checking in to see if everyone is ready!  i actually get to watch tonight!  woohoo!  and if you're going to NightBeat,  SO AM I !!!

GO CROWN 👑

I'm ready, hopefully Crown is no lower than second tonight and they are under a point with Blue Devils. I see BD first tonight then Crown, Bluecoats & BAC within a few tenths of each other but Saturday in San Antonio will give us a better indication if Crown will be in the hunt for Gold or not. Enjoy tonight's show..

1 minute ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I'm ready, hopefully Crown is no lower than second tonight and they are under a point with Blue Devils. I see BD first tonight then Crown, Bluecoats & BAC within a few tenths of each other but Saturday in San Antonio will give us a better indication if Crown will be in the hunt for Gold or not. Enjoy tonight's show..

I'm seeing things similarly. I think Crown will be ahead of Bluecoats by a few tenths to half a point, with BAC similarly behind Bluecoats. BD is more than likely first tonight, AND YES I'M GOING TO SAY IT, due to performance time. Not everyone can be BD and perform 1st and win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I still believe Crown has a shot at topping BD tonight but agree that SA will tell us more.

• Like 2