Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

1 minute ago, karuna said:

Guys this is typical.  Captions will not settle down until SA because many of these judges are getting first reads.  

If I were that kind of person,  I'd go quote all those predictions who had Crown 4th (or even lower!) tonight.  Instead it's BD,Crown.   I'm ok with that 🙂  Maybe not ok with the spread but there's time 🙂

Thanks for talking me off the ledge, K.

I was really gonna jump this time…

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, karuna said:

Guys this is typical.  Captions will not settle down until SA because many of these judges are getting first reads.  

If I were that kind of person,  I'd go quote all those predictions who had Crown 4th (or even lower!) tonight.  Instead it's BD,Crown.   I'm ok with that 🙂  Maybe not ok with the spread but there's time 🙂

I've been saying it all season, this season will come down to BD and Crown. 

For what it's worth, I truly thought Crown had a way better run than BD did tonight and that they'd take 1st 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

I lowkey was..lol..

BAC being below that Bloo show is criminal

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, karuna said:

Crown's content in guard? Yeah ok Robert.  

I will say he does love cleanliness. Everytime I listen to one of his tapes it's always watch the timing make sure we're all using the same muscle rotation at the release. 

• Like 1

Let’s be honest: I suspect even the most dyed in the wool, purple bleedin,’ uber-honk Crownie could not have conceived of an undefeated season. Yeah, you could have hoped, sure, but the chances for that seemed pretty remote.

Lot to be happy about tonight’s run. 

If nothing else, after this evening I’m pretty d@mn sure this show ain’t peaked.

• Like 2