Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

I can tolerate the play by play “issues” pointed during the performances.

The snide, snark…not so much.

Oh and one particular clown we’ve had to deal with this year?

After tonight’s cheap shots: dead to me. Forever.

• Like 1

Just now, nsxanax said:

I can tolerate the play by play “issues” pointed during the performances.

The snide, snark…not so much.

Oh and one particular clown we’ve had to deal with this year?

After tonight’s cheap shots: dead to me. Forever.

No idea where he came from but Jesus. Talk about beating a dead horse

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Well cheap shots being fired in the show thread. What’s new? But that was a good run. Closer drill was clean

You need to improve your reading comprehension skills. Yes, people were poking fun about the overkill of shouting RHRN and the fabric, but the overwhelming response to the show was praise, especially concerning the drill, hornline and guard (which was out of this world sensational tonight).

Edited by henry7184

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

You need to improve your reading comprehension skills. Yes, people were poking fun about the overkill of shouting RHRN and the fabric, but the overwhelming response to the show was praise, especially concerning the drill, hornline and guard (which was out of this world sensational tonight).

Then say that and don’t beat a dead horse. I didn’t call you out at first but you come in here and make fun of me. #### you are annoying. No f+^king wonder you got banned for a little bit. You are such a hypocrite. You say you like Crown this year and you didn’t say much of anything nice about Crown’s show minus the ballad being nice 

• Thanks 1

Just now, wigwam said:

So are you saying the soloist was different tonight?   I only saw the high cam so couldn’t see him clearly.  

No. Same soloist but he doesn’t march it seems like. He sat back down after the closer solo

5 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

No idea where he came from but Jesus. Talk about beating a dead horse

Eight years on here, and my first—and only—ignore.

That was easy….

7 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Then say that and don’t beat a dead horse. I didn’t call you out at first but you come in here and make fun of me. #### you are annoying. No f+^king wonder you got banned for a little bit. You are such a hypocrite. You say you like Crown this year and you didn’t say much of anything nice about Crown’s show minus the ballad being nice 

Edited by henry7184

Just now, henry7184 said:

Oh, you called me out? I guess better go hide the crib. Oh wait, I can't, it's being occupied by you.

Apparently you need to improve your reading comprehension skills. I said I didn’t. I was making a general observation about the comments that were being made. It wasn’t about you. Then you come in here and quote me about my reading comprehension skills 

• Like 1

Wanna say I recall him rejoining the ensemble after his feature in prior shows?

Somebody check me here, plz…