Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Hi Cam view on Flo looked pretty good. Soloist straight nails tonight. Weps looked pretty flawless, though I’d not lay coin on it.

Other thoughts?

Edited by nsxanax

Anybody venture over to show thread? 

No go zone for me anymore.

Much prefer the silo…

Did they add making the Crown tonight with the Orange Fabric. I don’t remember them doing that last night.

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

Much prefer the silo…

Not terrible. Good praise for the brass and guard. Usual talk about the design being a mess. So nothing out of the ordinary lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Much prefer the silo…

In person much better but everyone is getting hot tonight. Idk. Corps are showing out. 

Edited by BWise
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Not terrible. Good praise for the brass and guard. Usual talk about the design being a mess. So nothing out of the ordinary lol

This is one time I’d really appreciate a knowledgeable person, that truly understands and/ or currently designs, to enlighten me on the specific failures of Crown’s drill. 

I understand there’s a significant subjective component of such a critique, but Crown’s “mess” has been brought up so much and often—even from fairly unbiased observers—I’d appreciate a tutorial.

No snark intended in any way. Simply curious🤔

No ott and no medal. Unfortunate, but still a fun year. One more run and I have a feeling that crowd will eat it up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

No ott and no medal. Unfortunate, but still a fun year. One more run and I have a feeling that crowd will eat it up

Disappointing in some ways but still a great year and show.   Members should feel proud of what they accomplished!   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I saw Crown in Allentown as well as both nights in Indy. The crowd loves Crown. 

• Like 3