Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

58 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Over the past couple of days, I’ve been researching what handicapper are saying—here, YouTube, you name—and the overwhelming projection is Crown out of the medals. The credentials of said prognosticators runs the gamut, but more than a few, I have observed over the years, to be pretty unbiased and quite knowledgeable.

And this is where I make reference to the second sentence of TB19’s quote. “Leave it all…”

Crown’s a dark horse. Get on that field and frk’n Blow it out!! If they can connect with the audience, the synergy feedback loop created could push the very design limits of LOS.

Sure, extreme hyperbole there, but I really believe the audience response will be one for the ages. We saw/heard the love for BTS in ‘19, and that closer has nothing on this.

Placements be d###ed!!!!

To paraphrase the words of the inimitable Dennis Delucia: The place [will be] ELECTRIC!!!!

The house is already pretty full and the crowd has been really ready for drum corps all day .. this thing could go any way. So few H2Hs late in the season. Just saw CrownGuard looking sharp. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BWise said:

The house is already pretty full and the crowd has been really ready for drum corps all day .. this thing could go any way. So few H2Hs late in the season. Just saw CrownGuard looking sharp. 

I know they’re others [Crownies] in attendance, but it’s great to have one our regular contributors in the house.

While I wouldn’t ask anything that could detract from your Crown Live Experience, any after action reports would be most appreciated😉👑.

• Like 1

I think the hole is the soloist. Must be some kind of injury where he can’t march

Well cheap shots being fired in the show thread. What’s new? But that was a good run. Closer drill was clean

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Well cheap shots being fired in the show thread. What’s new? But that was a good run. Closer drill was clean

…and like the masochist I am, I just had to go over there. 

That’s the last time ever.

Just now, nsxanax said:

…and like the masochist I am, I just had to go over there. 

That’s the last time ever.

Got a bunch of show designers over there. Like the show or not, it’s medaling this year 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TigerBaritone19 said:

Got a bunch of show designers over there. Like the show or not, it’s medaling this year 

No argument here, brother.

• Like 1