Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

16 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

He might have overheard me talking about the probablilty for a third flyover after the end but he might have been gone down to the corps again already, I don't remember.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. CrownLAND owes you a debt of gratitude for your drill prescience💡👍

4 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. CrownLAND owes you a debt of gratitude for your drill prescience💡👍

Hah! Nah.  That design was set for that from day one.  It was a gold flyover anyway. Which was simply EYE popping.  I do like what they did with the guard climbing that ladder like thing as the 'emerging from the cave' interpretation during that. 

It was such a logical progression of layering if you knew the poem.  Which why all season people were saying "I don't get this show, what is it trying to tell."  I"m like ...read. the. poem.

I've had similar discussions this year with BACs show. 😉

Inferno should have won.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Inferno should have won.

More than a few of us will carry that with them to the crematorium.

• Like 1

Packed flight in from Atlanta .. ppl are here!!! 
Saw lots of Crownies!!! 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

nferno should have won.  

Oh God, don't do this to me. There are THE two - Vanguard '87 and Inferno that my broken heart will never heal from. The funny thing is, these two shows are probably still in my top 5 favorite shows of all time, and another spot in that top 5 belongs to '87 Garfield. Just as I can't take that '87 victory away from Garfield, I can't take it away from Devils. Two years it could have gone either way. Still the pain is real and will always be there.

I was so beyond devastated at finals in '87 and 2015. 

I don't buy Crown was off or flat at finals in 2015. It's like one person said it and everyone else bought into it.

Edited by henry7184
  • Thanks 1

This might be a stupid question, but are Prelims only in theatres or is it also on flo?

Just now, TigerBaritone19 said:

This might be a stupid question, but are Prelims only in theatres or is it also on flo?

I am wondering that too but I have heard it's both, which will make me so happy if that's the case. But, I wonder if it's only 13th and below that is going to be streamed like before.

• Like 1

The website says they are streaming it all weekend, so I am going to assume they are streaming prelims. Hope that is the case so I don’t have to spend extra money haha

• Like 1

Do you feel it?

Tonight is the Night.

GO CROWN!!!👑👑

• Like 4

3 hours ago, nsxanax said:

Do you feel it?

Tonight is the Night.

GO CROWN!!!👑👑

IT’S A SHOW DAY !!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

👑🔥👑🔥Go CROWN!🔥👑🔥👑