Blue Knights 2022

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

...more white-ish uniforms. Yay...

I mean, they look nice enough, but there's so much white on the field this year.

It's "The 2022 DCI "White Out" Summer Tour." I suggest every souvi booth should be selling eye drops and sun glasses, to cut down eye strain and glare.

It should be interesting to take note of any possible GE scoring advantage that Corps performing in a various pallet of "Colors" may have over Corps included in this DCI "White Out Tour."  Surely any color will be a welcomed relief and in sharp contrast to an otherwise White Inundated Field of competition.  How could a judge, particularly the GE judges, not notice and award a "Corps Performing in an array of Color well deserved "extra!?" GE points compared to those Corps literally performing in all White Uniforms. My thinking, and assuredly there are those who will take offense to what they consider to be "my Stinking Thinking,"(to each their own.) But I must question again, how many possible, GE Points, Which we all know can crucially decide who WINS or NOT!  may be the result of a few  precious tenths of points literally left on the field and obliterated due to the glairing blindness created by a "Uniformly White Out".

Moderators: Up for discussion and debate, perhaps create a new "Corps White Out" Topic/Thread? I'm Game.

46 minutes ago, DrumCorpsRelic said:

It's "The 2022 DCI "White Out" Summer Tour." I suggest every souvi booth should be selling eye drops and sun glasses, to cut down eye strain and glare.

It should be interesting to take note of any possible GE scoring advantage that Corps performing in a various pallet of "Colors" may have over Corps included in this DCI "White Out Tour."  Surely any color will be a welcomed relief and in sharp contrast to an otherwise White Inundated Field of competition.  How could a judge, particularly the GE judges, not notice and award a "Corps Performing in an array of Color well deserved "extra!?" GE points compared to those Corps literally performing in all White Uniforms. My thinking, and assuredly there are those who will take offense to what they consider to be "my Stinking Thinking,"(to each their own.) But I must question again, how many possible, GE Points, Which we all know can crucially decide who WINS or NOT!  may be the result of a few  precious tenths of points literally left on the field and obliterated due to the glairing blindness created by a "Uniformly White Out".

Moderators: Up for discussion and debate, perhaps create a new "Corps White Out" Topic/Thread? I'm Game.

It's obviously the DCI White party...  Pretty early though...

289871996_581648899990712_13189433228340

290022065_581648896657379_60921705550393290596339_581648903324045_79170728834367

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Guard uniforms by Proctor and Gamble?  (Couldn’t resist the joke)

They’ll definitely be seen in the field and it will probably work well against the blue. 

21 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Guard uniforms by Proctor and Gamble?  (Couldn’t resist the joke)

They’ll definitely be seen in the field and it will probably work well against the blue. 

👍...Or Tide W/ Oxy Clean! I heard a rumor that SCV+BVD may have a thing going!? 🤫🤥

Not a fan of those guard unis up close but I guarantee it’s going to look fantastic against the clean look of the white and blue uniforms the rest of the corps is wearing 

• Like 1