July 2nd - Drums Across the Desert ... Tempe, Arizona

Rough run but not in a way that worries me. 

We’re gonna have to call Sherlock in on the Mystery of the Missing Guard Equipment. I’m tempted to turn it into a drinking game at this point!

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

It hasn't even been that long since BD last performed and the show feels so different and incredble

Um, not incredible at all.  Very rough and still not fluid.  They will most likely fix it, but from their first performance to now, it hasnt progressed for the better.

• Like 1

I hope SCV has a good run tonight.   There is an opportunity to score close to BD tonight.

• Like 1

WOW they sure added a lot from what I could tell

I liked the new ending to moon river and how the old ending fit itself Into the transition

however this show sustains absolutely NO musical momentum. The opening half of this show is a series of, impressive, non-sequiturs and any sense of musical momentum is lost. The biggest missed opportunity in this show for me is the decision to abruptly end TANK without using the horns for a cool moment.

• Thanks 1

Rough performance for BD tonight, show has tons potential. Already making changes and they need to clean and clean some more. Several holes tonight, this might be the new normal in this changing environment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

I will say, after seeing everyone at the top now, BD’s guard is easily top 2 if not capable of winning it outright. They are cleaner than Boston at this point and have some more complexity to their book now then they did a week ago.

The guard is just getting started. Lots more to add 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

BD fourth at best..............I think you mistaken this thread for the annual predictions thread. 

Basically all I’m saying is if this was a regional show the job BD  just did would place them forth in my opinion in a regional

1 minute ago, spacewill said:

Um, not incredible at all.  Very rough and still not fluid.  They will most likely fix it, but from their first performance to now, it hasnt progressed for the better.

Tonight was a rough night and there are still things to fix, but there is a pretty noticeable difference from their first showing and now (at leat to me)

• Like 2