July 2nd - Drums Across the Desert ... Tempe, Arizona

1 minute ago, ThatGuy2900 said:

Like in 2019 the SCV designers have failed the members. 

Agree, hate this show.

5 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Boston and Bluecoats have had far too many drops as of late to be up there with BD at the moment. That could change of course, but BD is clearly the cleaner group currently. Crown is certainly headed back to the right direction of contender status, but their book is not up to the difficulty of BD and Boston in either movement or equipment. Bluecoats have too much dirt in their flag work. The movement with the key-tar was pretty messy at the preview.

I was in Pasadena, San Bernardino too, you might want to revisit those youtube videos after tonight's show.  BD has one of the weakest rifle lines in recent memory, flags are doing extremely well, dance and body movement is improving but no amount of sequin, shades of blue color, ripple effects will be able to hide that they are struggling, this is new territory for them, maybe they will clean, enhance and produce one of the greatest performances in August but as of July 2? No!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

That's exactly i was saying watching the show, they've made So much changes even from the recent one we watched, I see why the run was so rough... They've added in so much more. It will all get cleaned up. the demand is on the brass.

The production is a diamond in the ruff. BD is always ready come finals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

WHAT AN OPENING HIT! 

• Like 1

Just curious. Are people on flow seeing a rhythmic shift the focus about every one second from the high cam? Is it me or is it them?

1 minute ago, Box5Opinion said:

I was in Pasadena, San Bernardino too, you might want to revisit those youtube videos after tonight's show.  BD has one of the weakest rifle lines in recent memory, flags are doing extremely well, dance and body movement is improving but no amount of sequin, shades of blue color, ripple effects will be able to hide that they are struggling, this is new territory for them, maybe they will clean, enhance and produce one of the greatest performances in August but as of July 2? No!  

That's been my observation too, but I thought I was crazy based on everyone else's comments.

• Like 2