Saturday, July 9th ... “Tournament of Champions – Northern Illinois” … Huskie Stadium at Northern Illinois University – DeKalb, ILLINOIS

5 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

We’re in Oro Valley (Tucson) with a killer view of the Santa Catalina Mts. There are five ranges to choose from! Vail is developing quickly and you’re near the Rincon Mts.

If you can take 30F a couple of mornings in January, you’re all set.

Lived in Tucson (out by Tanque Verde near the Rincon Mountains) for a bit as a kid. I'm amazed by how much it has grown when I go back to visit. Some beautiful views out there for sure.

• Thanks 1

Okay Madison. I hear you. I wasn't into the opener at all but the rest of the show is actually REALLY  good.

• Like 2

Yes. That deserves better than 16th or whatever. 

Great job Madison!

They were robbed in 2019. 

• Thanks 1

Wow! Nicely done Madison! Really enjoyed that!

• Thanks 1

Crossmen are better than Blue Knights right now as well.  They are not on the level of MS.

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1

I am such a fan of the Colts show. Love the aesthetic. The carts, the lanterns, the beautiful silk moth in the beginning. 

• Like 1

My one complaint about colts I feel like they just need a little bit more. Get some velocity into the drill and push them. I see alot of feet moving fast but they don't look like they are moving. Musically they have upgraded since the fire and ice show. I think we see a fight for that final spot.