Saturday, July 16th ... “Drums Along the Rockies” … Canvas Stadium at CSU – Fort Collins, COLORADO

The sound on Flo for this show is probably the best I've heard all season. I don't know if it is the ground crew, or the stadium, but it's nice to hear what everyone's playing.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

You mean last night? Vista show is still going on as we speak. Les Stentors taking the field now. 

Oh- maybe   sorry 

I know BK has been the pick for people looking at who falls out of the top 12 but I have a hard time putting this horn line out right now.  BK has always come out of the gate slow after a later start camp then shaped up over the season. 

I like this this show a lot musically even if the visual isn’t doing it so much for me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

BK is traditionally slow starters. They always clean up nicely. There’s more meat on the bone in this production then some may believe too. Once BK starts to smooth out the ruffles, their production will be just enough to keep them in finals, even by the slightest of margins. 

I'd say they are very safely in 11th. This show should outdo the Xmen all day every day.

The corps talent is there for higher placement but Phantom is also trending around 10th and they are killin' it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Even BD's biggest critics can probably find a few moments in this show that grab them. 

Members of the ABBD crowd just told their buddies to hold their beer. 

• Haha 5

Now for one of the most fun encores 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Such heart and expression.

I know this discussion has moved to the top 6. But the bottom half of finals is where it's at this year.

A very good corps, that would normally make top 12 easily in prior years, is going to get left out of finals this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KPinCAL said:

Oh- maybe   sorry 

All good brother. Here at the show now. To be honest, BDC may beat them again tonight. 

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

I know BK has been the pick for people looking at who falls out of the top 12 but I have a hard time putting this horn line out right now.  BK has always come out of the gate slow after a later start camp then shaped up over the season. 

I like this this show a lot musically even if the visual isn’t doing it so much for me. 

I can't remember BK ever being particularly strong visually. Probably why they rarely Crack the top 6.

This show is getting SO much better musically. My ears say they outperformed the Mandarins in a few music captions but I'm no judge.

• Like 1