Saturday, July 16th ... “Drums Along the Rockies” … Canvas Stadium at CSU – Fort Collins, COLORADO

Would SCV guard work with pepto pink uniforms like this?  🤔

11 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

The overall visual analysis of this program is maybe untouchable. Perhaps Bluecoats or Crown can come close. We will see. But this show is starting to click. 

Bluecoats are the only ones with a shot at that. Their visual design is a masterpiece. Crown’s is all over the place and individual technique is a good bit below the other two at this point. 

• Like 5

This is so nice. Great front ensemble feature

Encore has castaway theme song that BAC did in SOS. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

It was a rough run for their guard tonight (seems to be a theme across the board tonight for most groups) but that guard has strong content, I’m thinking they will clean up as they usually do. I think I will be holding out on the guard predictions until they are all indoors, but BD and Boston are still the top 2 in that category for me just based on content alone. Brass is seemingly the weak link, but they are certainly still top 5 in that too. BD was low in brass finals night in 19 and we all know it didn’t stop them from winning

Their brass doesn’t lack in the music-making, key word music, either. I feel like their best work is done from the ballad onwards, the opening parts sound rough for me, but at least what they have going for them is that it gets better as the show goes on. I kinda feel the same way about their 2017 show brass wise. ALL of their best brass moments were from the ballad onward, at least in my view haha

• Like 1

🥰😭 the brass talent and passion. Gets me everytime.