San Antonio Schedule Released

13 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I mean, yes. BUT they do hold down earlier corps numbers to leave space in the caption to delineate the later corps...

And even then at the very top they hopelessly compress caption scores come the last few days of the season at Indy. Especially in the music caption🙄

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 10:29 PM, Bob984 said:

What many do not know, is that the judges do not give their numbers at the end of each corps performance any more.  They have a tote/worksheet, but they can tweak and change their numbers, spreads, and positions throughout the show.  It's actually a good thing.  The judge can reflect at the end and tweak if need be.  They are not allowed to converse with others, and once they verify and do their final send on their device, that is the same as turning in their sheets.  I actually hate "seedings" of any kind, and prefer the corps drawing straws for position order...

Actually at big shows they do it in blocks. So at a regional they hold it til breaks. 

13 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Full panels! Expect BD to win and extend spread, Bloo to overtake Crown and BAC to close in on the Crownies.

IMO for the most part Crown has peaked. I expect Crowns fate to be the same as with Cadets in the last few seasons under GH.

Haven’t said that because I don’t want to ruffle feathers, but I agree 100%.

• Like 3

Poppy bringing the spiciest of takes again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1