Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Blue Knights have been one of my absolute favorites for the better part of a decade, but I just don't understand what's going on with this show. It's not a commentary on the members. I've given it multiple viewings but absolutely nothing is clicking for me. There are very brief moments of creating ambience only to be completely derailed by strange musical transitions to a completely different style of music. I'm just ... confused, I guess.

You are not the only one.  The vehicle for the members is not up to the snuff of the talent of the performers. The show is dry.  

• Like 2

It almost seems like the camera guy is trying to get a read of the pattern on the silk, which is not gonna happen with this lighting.  

If he keeps moving that camera zoom around i’m gonna have to start drinking soon

• Haha 2

Just now, brassboy said:

EXTREEEEEEEEEME CLOSE-UP! Guess the auto-focus wasn't clicking in at wide angle.

They’ve been too tight in on close ups all season but that was was epically over done 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Looks like Flo's high cam operator has discovered the myriad white balance settings in their camera menu.

Made me crack open a beer. Wouldn’t want the camera guy drinking alone!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7