Blue Devils in the Details 2023

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Will leave this here 🙂 

Closer cleaning up a ton already, flag work is still a little muddy. I personally think the closer still needs a little bit more dramatic flair in the buildup to the final chord but that’s just me. Excited to see what changes they still have in store, and congrats to BD on the HUGE statement win last night 

0:15 Seeing now the upper right hand corner of the tunnel action I can see why the Coats took penalty.

Just now, resipsaloquitur said:

0:15 Seeing now the upper right hand corner of the tunnel action I can see why the Coats took penalty.

Yeah there was a real props backup at the tunnel at this location. 

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Will leave this here 🙂 

Closer cleaning up a ton already, flag work is still a little muddy. I personally think the closer still needs a little bit more dramatic flair in the buildup to the final chord but that’s just me. Excited to see what changes they still have in store, and congrats to BD on the HUGE statement win last night 

Wow yeah they ate. A lot of the big picture things are so much better. Now we’re about to enter the routine part of the season where all the little picture dirt that’s been haunting them since the start is about to get cleaned up. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Wow yeah they ate. A lot of the big picture things are so much better. Now we’re about to enter the routine part of the season where all the little picture dirt that’s been haunting them since the start is about to get cleaned up. 

I think we have still got a pretty big change coming. Likely at Allentown. 

44 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

in the audience recordings from the stands last night BD sounds SO freakin good omg

Seriously. I look forward to these smartphone camera videos because it’s a more accurate representation of the live sound. That, and it also reminds me that the audience does, in fact, love BD. Because based off of social media and DCP, they’re (for the most part) vilified. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Rylan said:

Seriously. I look forward to these smartphone camera videos because it’s a more accurate representation of the live sound. That, and it also reminds me that the audience does, in fact, love BD. Because based off of social media and DCP, they’re (for the most part) vilified. 

Yeah I *love* audience reaction, that’s one reason I consistently try to watch these videos, it helps you take the temperature. 

• Like 5

BD is quick with taking down the videos, hope most of the BD honks got to enjoy it atleast once! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

BD is quick with taking down the videos, hope most of the BD honks got to enjoy it atleast once! 

I have written down all the recipes. At least the delicious ones. 

• Like 1