Blue Devils in the Details 2023

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Blue farts make your eyes water?  

Oh, there’s definitely already a fart doing some crying.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

@Cappybara have the drinking haters tears pic on standby. I have a feeling we will need it tonight. LMAO. 

I get it. People just can't get by their biases and see things clearly. When I stopped with that BS things came into clarity. 

I don't even like BD and I'm exhausted from arguing with people as to why it is NOT BS that they are significantly ahead of #2.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Other has now devolved to scoring system must be changed because it is unfair based on BD winning too much, and how could we change it so BD doesn't win so much, maybe by de emphasizing effect and snalysis captions. 
🍿

I've always found these arguments odd. The corps, as a whole, decide on the scoring system. People give far too much credit to BD, and must think so lowly of other corps, to imply the system is "rigged" and other corps just continue to willingly take part in it.

Anyway, the whining wouldn't stop if they changed the scoring because BD would adjust and continue to win. 🤣

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

I've always find these arguments odd. The corps, as a whole, decide on the scoring system. People give far too much credit to BD, and must think so lowly of other corps, to imply the system is "rigged" and other corps just continue to willingly take part in it.

Anyway, the whining wouldn't stop if they changed the scoring because BD would adjust and continue to win. 🤣

GE does not in fact mean "general effect". Judges understand that it really stands for "Gibbs Equation", and is tabulated solely to give BD a sufficient margin to take the gold medal. 

Oops, I forgot I wasn't supposed to break the blue oath of secrecy. 

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

I've always find these arguments odd. The corps, as a whole, decide on the scoring system. People give far too much credit to BD, and must think so lowly of other corps, to imply the system is "rigged" and other corps just continue to willingly take part in it.

I think they are overlooking who is taking home the Brazale and Zingali this year. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lawdn said:

GE does not in fact mean "general effect". Judges understand that it really stands for "Gibbs Equation", and is tabulated solely to give BD a sufficient margin to take the gold medal. 

Oops, I forgot I wasn't supposed to break the blue oath of secrecy. 

The first rule of Blue Smoke Society is you don’t talk about Blue Smoke Society. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, lawdn said:

I have no idea what you are talking about 😂 

If we told you we would have to kill you.

• Haha 2