Madison Scouts 2023

40 minutes ago, bugleboy85 said:

Wes Cartwright is...not Wes P.

Darrin Davis could whip everyone into shape....if Madison could get him in ANY capacity. It would be huge.

To what I have been told by a staff member.....the organization was going to move forward with the current team. Several design team members resigned finals week. No information to why so far.

The organization was not going to move forward with the team. They were given a choice to save face. Lets not give them more credit than they deserve. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, bugleboy85 said:

To what I have been told by a staff member.....the organization was going to move forward with the current team. Several design team members resigned finals week. No information to why so far.

8 minutes ago, MM2006 said:

The organization was not going to move forward with the team. They were given a choice to save face. Lets not give them more credit than they deserve. 

All I know is at appears one of you has bad information. The question is which one? Most people will probably never know.

All I can say is something needs to change. You can’t keep doing the same thing and expect anything different, that would be insanity.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MM2006 said:

What's your source? I have a pretty unimpeachable source (two actually) that says the opposite.

Edited by MGCpimpOtimp
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MM2006 said:

who hurt you? lol

your bio says you marched scouts 2008-2010....sounds like the outgoing PC made you run 🤣

Edited by bugleboy85
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bugleboy85 said:

who hurt you? lol

your bio says you marched scouts 2008-2010....sounds like the outgoing PC made you run 🤣

No one hurt me lol I just think it’s ok to call out the truth. So many educational staff get fired and pushed out without the same opportunities meanwhile designers switch corps and get fired and there’s always a post saving face. 

Edited by MM2006

41 minutes ago, MGCpimpOtimp said:

What's your source? I have a pretty unimpeachable source (two actually) that says the opposite.

This i would believe. No one likes working in a toxic environment. 

4 minutes ago, MM2006 said:

No one hurt me lol I just think it’s ok to call out the truth. So many educational staff get fired and pushed out without the same opportunities meanwhile designers switch corps and get fired and there’s always a post saving face. 

Oh for sure. Totally agree. I was just poking fun. Discussing two sides to a coin is always a good thing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...