Bluecoats 2023

Feels like they’re getting hosed in brass. 

They’ve seem to have a bigger and more vibrant sound, insane rhythmic challenges on top of environmental challenges, and a huge variety of techniques on display

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Feels like they’re getting hosed in brass. 

They’ve seem to have a bigger and more vibrant sound, insane rhythmic challenges on top of environmental challenges, and a huge variety of techniques on display

I agree with you…it’s not EVERY night, but is seems to happen more than getting credited. I wonder sometimes how much of those polyrhythmic moments are actually understood. 

Remember that they were 4th by a pretty sizable margin last year and rallied. 👍

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Score and spread is awesome, but seeing this show start to finally click is the best part of tonight.  Could tell they loved that one.  Gonna be a fun final week.   LOVE this show 💙

That was REALLY beautiful tonight…tosses looked super relaxed and confident. High Brass finally carried this octaves in “Bump” without chipping…almost won GE…gonna be a fun week. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is probably the most confident they’ve looked for sure. Visually it’s really getting cleaned up and everything else is falling into place. I’m curious to see how this show does in Lucas Oil. I feel as of late their shows thrive in Indy. Very much a 4 horse race and Bloo made sure to make that known. Is this the closest anyone has been to BD this season?

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, OhioBoy_99 said:

This is probably the most confident they’ve looked for sure. Visually it’s really getting cleaned up and everything else is falling into place. I’m curious to see how this show does in Lucas Oil. I feel as of late their shows thrive in Indy. Very much a 4 horse race and Bloo made sure to make that known. Is this the closest anyone has been to BD this season?

Yes. Closest before this was Boston at .9

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1